Depersonalization disorder/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Depersonalization disorder, or pages that link to Depersonalization disorder or to this page or whose text .
- Dissociative disorder : A class of diagnoses that involve a disruption of memory, awareness, identity and/or perception.
- Depersonalization : Subjective experiences of unreality in one's sense of self.
- Derealization : Subjective experiences of unreality of the external world.
- Dissociative amnesia : Add brief definition or description
- Dissociative fugue : Add brief definition or description
- Dissociative identity disorder :
The account of this former contributor was not re-activated after the server upgrade of March 2022.
The presence of two or more distinct personality states that alternate control over a person's behaviour.