Functional magnetic resonance imaging/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Functional magnetic resonance imaging, or pages that link to Functional magnetic resonance imaging or to this page or whose text .
- Magnetic resonance imaging : The use of magnetic fields and electromagnetic radiation to visualize internal structures of non-magnetic objects non-destructively.
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Radiology : A physician specialty with a core competence in obtaining and diagnosing by means of instruments that receive energy transmitted through the body; there are a number of subspecialties.
- Neuroimaging : A group of techniques used to visualize structure and function of nervous systems, especially the vertebrate brain.
- Neuroscience : The study of nervous systems and their components.
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.
- BOLD fMRI : Add brief definition or description
- Real-time fMRI : Add brief definition or description
- Auditory fMRI : Add brief definition or description
- Event-related design : Add brief definition or description
- Block design : Add brief definition or description
- Image registration : The alignment of features in one image to corresponding features in a reference image.
- : A linear framework central to many popular statistical applications.
- Multivariate statistics : Add brief definition or description
- Brain morphometry : The quantitative study of structures in the brain, their differences between individuals, correlations with brain function, and changes of these characteristics over time.
- Psychophysiological interactions : Add brief definition or description
- Dynamic causal modeling : Add brief definition or description
- Region of interest : A part of an object of a research study that is of special importance for the research questions being addressed.