Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Derealization, or pages that link to Derealization or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Derealization. Needs checking by a human.
- Complex post-traumatic stress : Clinically recognized condition that results from extended exposure to prolonged social and/or interpersonal trauma.
- Depersonalization disorder : A dissociative disorder characterized by a persistent or recurring experience of unreality, where individuals report an experience akin to living in a movie or dream, feeling detached from their body and emotions, and not being in control of their life.
- Depersonalization : Subjective experiences of unreality in one's sense of self.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.