Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Depersonalization, or pages that link to Depersonalization or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Depersonalization. Needs checking by a human.
- Alcohol : A chemical compound that contains a hydroxy group (OH).
- Antidepressant : Mood-stimulating drugs used primarily in the treatment of affective disorders and related conditions.
- Depersonalization disorder : A dissociative disorder characterized by a persistent or recurring experience of unreality, where individuals report an experience akin to living in a movie or dream, feeling detached from their body and emotions, and not being in control of their life.
- Derealization : Subjective experiences of unreality of the external world.