Parts-per notation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Parts-per notation, or pages that link to Parts-per notation or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Air pollutant concentrations : Methods for conversion of air pollutant concentrations.
- Concentration : In science, engineering and in general common usage: the measure of how much of a given substance there is in a given mixture of substances.
- Factor-label conversion of units : A widely used method for converting one set of dimensional units to another set of equivalent units.
- Number : One of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, used for such purposes as counting, ordering, and measuring.