Factor-label conversion of units/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Factor-label conversion of units, or pages that link to Factor-label conversion of units or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Measurement : The act of quantifying a property of an object or relation; the output of the instrument or procedure that does the quantification
- Systems of measurement : A set of units which can be used to specify anything which can be measured and were historically important, regulated and defined because of trade and internal commerce.
- U.S. customary units : The units of measurement that are currently used in the United States.