Factor-label conversion of units/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Factor-label conversion of units, or pages that link to Factor-label conversion of units or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Measurement : The act of quantifying a property of an object or relation; the output of the instrument or procedure that does the quantification
- Systems of measurement : A set of units which can be used to specify anything which can be measured and were historically important, regulated and defined because of trade and internal commerce.
- U.S. customary units : The units of measurement that are currently used in the United States.