Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants, or pages that link to Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Aeration basin : A holding and/or treatment pond provided with artificial aeration to promote the biochemical oxidation of wastewaters.
- API oil-water separator : A device for removing oil from industrial wastewaters.
- Dissolved air flotation : A device for separating and removing suspended oil or solids from wastewaters.
- Induced gas flotation : A treatment process that separates and removes suspended oil from wastewaters or other waters.
- Large-scale trickle filters : One of the processes by which biodegradable substances in wastewaters are biochemically oxidized.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.