Ethnic group/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ethnic group, or pages that link to Ethnic group or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ethnic group. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Croatian people : An ethnic group living largely in the Balkans.
- Culture area : A region, in anthropology, in which the environment and cultures are very similar.
- Esperanto : Artificial language created by L.L. Zamenhof in the late 19th century.
- Ethnonym : A name that refers to an ethnic group, which may originate from within the group to which it refers (endonyms) or from an external source (exonyms).
- K'iche' : A Maya ethnic and linguistic group from the highlands of Guatemala, primarily to the north and west of Lake Atitlán.
- Population : Collection of inter-breeding organisms of a particular species, in a specifically defined area considered as a whole.
- Race : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Race (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Scottish people : A nation and an ethnic group indigenous to Scotland.
- Serbian people : An ethnic group living in the Balkan peninsula.
- Social class : The hierarchical distinctions between groups in societies or cultures.
- Volga Tatar people : A widespread ethnic group located mainly in Tatarstan, Russia, and nearby autonomous republics such as Bashkortostan, Udmurtiya, and Mordovia.