Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, or pages that link to Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology. Needs checking by a human.
- Debian : Free Linux distribution created in 1993 by Ian Murdock.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.
- Intranet : A set of networked computers, under one administration, which can only communicate with one another.
- Japanese language : (日本語 Nihongo), Japonic language spoken mostly in Japan; Japonic family's linguistic relationship to other tongues yet to be established, though Japanese may be related to Korean; written in a combination of Chinese-derived characters (漢字 kanji) and native hiragana (ひらがな) and katakana (カタカナ) scripts; about 125,000,000 native speakers worldwide.
- Kings of Chaos : A text-based Massively Multiplayer Online Strategy Game.
- Lacrosse : Outdoor team sport for ten players (men) or twelve players (women), each of whom uses a netted stick (the crosse) in order to pass and catch a hard rubber ball with the aim of scoring goals by propelling the ball into the opposition goal.
- Latvia : Small republic (population c. 2.3 million; capital Riga) on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea; lies between Estonia and Lithuania, with Russian Federation and Belorussia to the east.
- PHP : General-purpose, dynamically-typed scripting language used primarily for web development.
- Russian language : Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- University of Virginia : One of the oldest public universities in the U.S., founded by Thomas Jefferson
- Washington Post : A daily newspaper in Washington DC -- first publisher of the details of the Watergate scandal.