Dissolved air flotation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dissolved air flotation, or pages that link to Dissolved air flotation or to this page or whose text .
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Aeration basin : A holding and/or treatment pond provided with artificial aeration to promote the biochemical oxidation of wastewaters.
- API oil-water separator : A device for removing oil from industrial wastewaters.
- Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants : A book about the composition and treatment of the wastewater streams produced in the hydrocarbon processing industries (i.e., petroleum refineries, petrochemical plants and natural gas processing plants).
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Induced gas flotation : A treatment process that separates and removes suspended oil from wastewaters or other waters.
- Large-scale trickle filters : One of the processes by which biodegradable substances in wastewaters are biochemically oxidized.