Large-scale trickle filters/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Large-scale trickle filters, or pages that link to Large-scale trickle filters or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Wastewater treatment : Add brief definition or description
- Aeration basin : A holding and/or treatment pond provided with artificial aeration to promote the biochemical oxidation of wastewaters.
- API oil-water separator : A device for removing oil from industrial wastewaters.
- Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants : A book about the composition and treatment of the wastewater streams produced in the hydrocarbon processing industries (i.e., petroleum refineries, petrochemical plants and natural gas processing plants).
- Dissolved air flotation : A device for separating and removing suspended oil or solids from wastewaters.
- Induced gas flotation : A treatment process that separates and removes suspended oil from wastewaters or other waters.
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.