Limit point/Related Articles
< Limit pointJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Limit point, or pages that link to Limit point or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Limit point. Needs checking by a human.
- Closed set : In geometry and topology, a set that contains its boundary; the complement of an open set.
- Closure (topology) : A set together with all its limit points.
- Closure operator : An idempotent unary operator on subsets of a given set, mapping a set to a larger set with a particular property.
- Metric space : Any topological space which has a metric defined on it.
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.