Closure (topology)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Closure (topology), or pages that link to Closure (topology) or to this page or whose text .
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).
- Closed set : In geometry and topology, a set that contains its boundary; the complement of an open set.
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.
- Limit point : A point which cannot be separated from a given subset of a topological space; all neighbourhoods of the points intersect the set.
- Boundary : Add brief definition or description
- Interior (topology) : The union of all open sets contained within a given subset of a topological space.
- Limit of a sequence : A sequence which converges to (or approaches) the limit a as n tends to infinity.
- Denseness : A set is dense in another set if the closure of the former set equals the latter set.