Topological space/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Topological space, or pages that link to Topological space or to this page or whose text .
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
- Closed set : In geometry and topology, a set that contains its boundary; the complement of an open set.
- Neighbourhood : Add brief definition or description
- Open set : In geometry and topology, a set that does not contain any of its boundary points.