Vipera berus/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Vipera berus, or pages that link to Vipera berus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Vipera berus. Needs checking by a human.
- Daboia : A monotypic genus created for a venomous viper species, D. russelii.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Parietal scales : Scales of a snake which are on the head of the snake and are connected to the frontals towards the posterior.
- Ventral scales : Enlarged and transversely elongated scales in snakes, that extend down the underside of the body from the neck to the anal scale.
- Vipera aspis zinnikeri : Gascony asp; venomous viper subspecies found in the Pyrenees region of Spain and France.
- Vipera aspis : Asp; a venomous viper species found in southwestern Europe.
- Vipera berus bosniensis : A venomous viper subspecies found only on the Balkan Peninsula.
- Vipera berus sachalinensis : Venomous viper subspecies found in the Russian Far East, China, North Korea and on Sakhalin Island.
- Vipera seoanei : Baskian viper; venomous viper species found in extreme southwestern France and the northern regions of Spain and Portugal.
- Vipera : Genus of venomous vipers.
- Viperinae : (Pitless vipers, true vipers, Old World vipers); a subfamily of venomous vipers found in Europe, Asia and Africa, distinguished by their lack of the heat-sensing pit organs that characterize their sister group, the Crotalinae.