Trace (mathematics)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Trace (mathematics), or pages that link to Trace (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Trace (mathematics). Needs checking by a human.
- Boson : elementary particle with integral spin; composite system consisting of an even number of fermions.
- Character (group theory) : A homomorphism from a group to the unit circle; more generally, the trace of a group representation.
- Euler's theorem (rotation) : In three-dimensional space, any rotation of a rigid body is around an axis, the rotation axis.
- Field (mathematics) : An algebraic structure with operations generalising the familiar concepts of real number arithmetic.
- Kronecker delta : A quantity depending on two subscripts which is equal to one when they are equal and zero when they are unequal.
- Quantum operation : A mathematical formalism used to describe a broad class of transformations that a quantum mechanical system can undergo.
- Rotation matrix : a 3×3 proper (unit determinant) orthogonal (orthonormal rows and columns) matrix
- Self-adjoint operator : Linear operator which is identical with its adjoint operator.
- Trace (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description