Theory of multiple intelligences/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Theory of multiple intelligences, or pages that link to Theory of multiple intelligences or to this page or whose text .
- Cognitive science : The scientific study either of mind or intelligence and includes parts of cognitive psychology, linguistics and computer science.
- Intelligence (biology) : An organism's capacity to make adaptive decisions based on information about its internal state or that of its environment.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Cognitive linguistics : School of linguistics that understands language creation, learning, and usage as best explained by reference to human cognition in general.