< TennisJump to navigation Jump to search
- Sport: Activity that involves skill and physical exertion, and is governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.
- Australian Open: The first tennis grand slam event of the calendar year.
- The Championships, Wimbledon: two-week Grand Slam tennis tournament held at the All England Club; oldest in the world.
- Badminton: An indoor game in which players on opposite sides of a net hit a shuttlecock with wire-strung racquets.
- Basque pelota: Basque ball game played in a walled court with a basket-like racquet attached to the hand. Also the name of the ball.
- Racquet: Add brief definition or description
- Racquetball: An indoor ball game played with a short-handled racket on a four-walled court.
- Squash (sport): A game in which two players use racquets to hit a small, soft rubber ball against the walls of a closed court.
- Table tennis: Indoor sport based on lawn tennis.