Sun Yat-sen/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Sun Yat-sen, or pages that link to Sun Yat-sen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sun Yat-sen. Needs checking by a human.
- Chiang Kai-shek : A Chinese revolutionary and Leader of the Republic of China and Kuomintang from 1928 until his death in 1975.
- China, history : covers the History of China from 2000 BC to the present.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Ho Chi Minh : Vietnamese communist and nationalist leader and revolutionary (1890–1969); president of North Vietnam 1946–1969.
- Hong Kong : Special Administrative Region (SAR) in the south of the People's Republic of China; one of the world's leading financial, industrial, and transportation centres.
- Indochina : Minimally, the French colony that contained the regions of Tonkin, Annam, and Cochinchina, which, with the Central Highlands, became modern Vietnam
- Japanese language : (日本語 Nihongo), Japonic language spoken mostly in Japan; Japonic family's linguistic relationship to other tongues yet to be established, though Japanese may be related to Korean; written in a combination of Chinese-derived characters (漢字 kanji) and native hiragana (ひらがな) and katakana (カタカナ) scripts; about 125,000,000 native speakers worldwide.
- Kuomintang : (KMT or GMD) is a Chinese political party that ruled China 1927-48 and then moved to Taiwan.
- Macau : A Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, and former Portuguese colony, located on the South China Sea south of Guangzhou.
- Mikhail Borodin : A senior officer of the Comintern with several foreign assignments as well as headquarters work; most known for work in China, for which he became the scapegoat for Stalinist policy; purged by Stalin in 1947, died 1951.
- Questia : An online commercial digital library of books and articles with an academic orientation.
- Republic of China (1912-1949) : State that administered mainland China, 1912-1949; government forced to withdraw to Taiwan during the Chinese Civil War.
- Tokyo : (東京 Tookyoo) capital of Japan, a densely-populated metropolitan region of many cities in the Kanto region of Honshu island; population about 13,000,000.
- Yuan Shikai : (1859-1916) An important military officer and politician during the later years of the Chinese Qing Dynasty. He was President of China from 1912 until his death in 1916.