RSA algorithm/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to RSA algorithm, or pages that link to RSA algorithm or to this page or whose text .
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Asymmetric key cryptography : A category of cryptographic techniques, which greatly simplify key management, which are based on mathematically related key pairs, such that the "public" key can be used to encrypt and be freely available, and only the holder of the "private" key can decrypt the message -->
- Attacks on RSA : Methods for attacking the Rivest, Shamir and Adleman public-key cryptography algorithm.
- Digital signature : A technique based on public key cryptography to allow people to "sign" documents using their private keys.
- Integer factorisation : Add brief definition or description
- Ron Rivest : Cryptographer who teaches at MIT, co-inventor of the RSA algorithm, the most widely used public key encryption technique.
- Adi Shamir : Cryptographer who teaches at the Weizmann Institute in Israel.
- Leonard Adleman : Add brief definition or description