Peripheral neuropathy/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Peripheral neuropathy, or pages that link to Peripheral neuropathy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Neuropathy. Needs checking by a human.
- Alcohol : A chemical compound that contains a hydroxy group (OH).
- Autonomic nervous system : Neurones that are not under conscious control, comprising two antagonistic components, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
- Diabetic neuropathy : Negative effects on the nervous system that can be caused by diabetes mellitus, some of which may necessitate amputation.
- Didanosine : Potent HIV-1 reverse transcriptase inhibitor that also acts as a viral DNA chain terminator.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome : An acute, autoimmune, polyradiculoneuropathy affecting the peripheral nervous system.
- Neuropathic pain : Chronic pain state that is usually accompanied by tissue injury, with damaged, dysfunctional or injured nerve fibers.
- Peripheral nervous system : The part of the nervous system consisting of the nerves and neurons that reside or extend outside the central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) to serve the limbs and organs.
- Sarcoidosis : Multisystem disorder characterized by non-caseating granulomas, with the etiology of the disease still unknown.