Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Sarcoidosis, or pages that link to Sarcoidosis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sarcoidosis. Needs checking by a human.
- Giant cell : Multinucleated mass formed by the fusion of several distinct cells, usually in response to an infection or foreign body.
- Neuropathy : Abnormal function of nerves of the peripheral nervous system.
- Prednisone : A synthetic anti-inflammatory glucocorticoid steroid designed as a mimic of the naturally occurring steroid cortisone.
- Robert Louis Stevenson : British 19th-century writer whose works included Kidnapped, Treasure Island and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.