Parallel computation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Parallel computation, or pages that link to Parallel computation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Parallel computation. Needs checking by a human.
- Bandwidth : In engineering, the length between two cut-off frequencies, as measured in hertz.
- Brute force attack : An attempt to break a cipher by trying all possible keys; long enough keys make this impractical.
- Client-server : A protocol model for networking, in which the client always initiates requests for service, and the server only responds to request
- Compiler : A program that translates a human-readable instructions into machine instructions.
- Distributed computing : A strategy for improving the speed of highly parallelizable tasks by distributing pieces of the problem across many computers that together form a distributed computing system, e.g. BOINC, SETI@home.
- Erlang (programming language) : Programming language designed by Joe Armstrong at Ericsson for concurrency and stability especially in mission-critical telecommunications systems. Now used widely for multi-threaded concurrent applications.
- Multi-core : Add brief definition or description
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.