Programming language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Programming language, or pages that link to Programming language or to this page or whose text .
- Computer program : A set of instructions to be executed by a computer.
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.
- Programming : Add brief definition or description
See Catalog for a list of programming languages.
- Closure (computer science) : A feature in some computer programming languages that allows a procedure to bind to its environment, so that it may be called (and its internal variables utilized) from anywhere within the process, instead of using C-like scope rules to limit its availability.
- Comparison of Java and .NET : Add brief definition or description
- Compiler : A program that translates a human-readable instructions into machine instructions.
- Hello World : A very short program that a programmer writes when learning a programming language; it typically just prints a word or two of output to a console.
- Late binding : The assignment of data types (such as integer or string) to variables at the time of execution of a computer program, rather than during the compilation phase.
- Pointer (computer science) : The memory address of some data in computer science.
- Source code : Human-readable code which a compiler turns into a compiled piece of software or an interpreter runs.
- Syntax (computer science) : The set of allowed reserved words and possible token order in a program.
- Type system : Add brief definition or description