Nazi malaria experiments/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Nazi malaria experiments, or pages that link to Nazi malaria experiments or to this page or whose text .
- Nazi medical experiments : Part of Holocaust was a program of nonconsensual medical experiments, primarily conducted at concentration camps, for which many of those conducted them were tried for war crimes
- Malaria : A tropical infectious disease, caused by protozoa carried by mosquitoes, which is the world's worst insect vector-borne disease
- Dachau Concentration Camp : A Nazi death camp in which around 40,000 inmates died (out of 200,000 prisoners in all), located about 10 miles northeast of Munich.
- Kurt Blome : Nazi Deputy Reich Health Leader; Plenipotentiary for Cancer Research in the Reich Health Council; acquitted of charges in the Medical Case (NMT)
- Karl Brandt : Senior medical officer of Nazi Germany, Gruppenfuhrer in the SS and personal physician to Adolf Hitler; executed for war crimes related to the Holocaust, including involuntary medical experiments and the technical aspects of genocide.
- Rudolf Brandt : Standartenfuhrer (colonel) of the Nazi SS who was personal administrative officer to Heinrich Himmler; executed after conviction for war crimes in the Medical Case of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Karl Gebhardt : A Nazi physician and Chief Surgeon of the SS; executed for Holocaust-related war crimes after conviction in the Medical Case of the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Siegfried Handloser : Lieutenant General of Medical Service; Medical Inspector of the Army; Chief of the Medical Services of the Armed Forces of Nazi Germany; defendant in the Medical Case (NMT) sentenced to life imprisonment
- Joachim Mrugowsky : A Nazi Schutzstaffel (SS) physician, with the rank of Oberfuehrer; Chief of the SS Hygienic Institute; condemned and executed for war crimes by the Medical Case trial at the Nuremberg Military Tribunals
- Helmut Poppendick : SS-Oberfuehrer, chief of the Personal Staff of the Reich Physician SS, Ernst Grawitz
- Paul Rostock : Chief Surgeon of the Berlin Surgical Clinic, Surgical Adviser to the Army, and Chief of the Office of Medical Science and Research, headed by Karl Brandt; charged in the Medical Case (NMT)
- Wolfram Sievers : SS-Standartenfuehrer; nonscientist manager of the Ahenerbe Society, Director of its Institute for Military Scientific Research]] and Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board of Directors of the Reich Research Council; tried in the Medical Case (NMT) and executed