Italian cuisine/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Italian cuisine, or pages that link to Italian cuisine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Italian cuisine. Needs checking by a human.
- Bolognese sauce : A well-known meat sauce for pasta that originated in Bologna, Italy.
- Cooking : The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods.
- Cuisine : A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.
- Lazio : Add brief definition or description
- Osso buco : A main dish of braised veal shanks in a rich tomato sauce, associated with Milan, Italy.
- Polenta : An Italian style of coarsely ground cornmeal, or cooked dishes made from the cornmeal
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- Snack : A small meal serving to ward off hunger and provide a break from work.
- Vitello tonnato : A well-known Italian dish of cold, sliced veal covered with a creamy, mayonnaise-like sauce that has been flavored with tuna fish.