Herpes labialis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Herpes labialis, or pages that link to Herpes labialis or to this page or whose text .
- Herpes : Diseases caused by the herpes simplex virus.
- Herpes simplex virus : One of the herpes, DNA viruses that are important in causing human disease.
- Acyclovir : An antiviral, anti-metabolite drug, similar to guanine, that acts as a viral DNA chain terminator.
- Valacyclovir : An antiviral drug active against herpes species
- Famciclovir : Antiviral drug used for the treatment of herpes viruses, especially herpes zoster (shingles).