< HerpesJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Herpes. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Asperger's syndrome : A pervasive developmental condition related to autism.
- Contraception (medical methods) : Medications and medical devices used to prevent pregnancy in sexually active couples.
- Famciclovir : Antiviral drug used for the treatment of herpes viruses, especially herpes zoster (shingles).
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Guanine : Natural biomolecule used as one of the five bases in RNA and DNA.
- Herodotus : (c. 484 BC - c. 430 BC) Greek historian, author of the Histories (historiai, 'inquiries'), called 'The Father of History,' as he was among the first to approach the reporting of history in a logical and skeptical way.
- Herpes simplex virus : One of the herpes, DNA viruses that are important in causing human disease.
- Human Herpes Viruses : A group of DNA viruses, important in human disease.
- Penciclovir : antiviral drug used to treat herpes virus infections
- Protease inhibitor : Chemical compound that inhibits the functions of protease enzymes to control viral infections.
- U.S. History : The history of the United States from the colonial era to the present.