Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Experiment : A test of causal relationships.
- Thought : An idea or the act of thinking.
- Rational thought : Add brief definition or description
- Logic : The study of the standards and practices of correct argumentation.
- Maxwell's demon : A gedankenexperiment in which information is used to reduce the entropy of a thermodynamic system; often described as a paradox in relation to the second law of thermodynamics.
- Data : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Data (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Fact : An accurate piece of information, i.e. embedded in a minimum of assumptions, which are clearly stated.
- Hypothesis : A causal relationship thought possible.
- Assumption : A hypothesis or gedankenexperiment about whether some particular piece of information is true or false.