Dengue fever/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Dengue fever, or pages that link to Dengue fever or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dengue fever. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Arthralgia : Severe pain in joints, sometimes called arthrodynia, often due to inflammation of neurons.
- Ascites : Accumulation of serous fluids in the space between the tissues and organs of the abdominal cavity.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Fever : Elevation in the central body temperature of warm-blooded animals caused by abnormal functioning of the thermoregulatory mechanisms.
- Flavivirus : A genus in the family Flaviviridae which includes Dengue fever, yellow fever, West Nile and other viruses.
- Global warming : The increase in the average temperature of the Earth's near-surface air and oceans in recent decades and its projected continuation.
- Influenza : An acute viral infection in humans involving the respiratory tract; the viruses are discussed in separate articles
- Japanese encephalitis virus : Human viral infection epidemic in Japan, transmitted by the common house mosquito (Culex pipiens) and characterized by severe inflammation of the brain.
- Platelet : Cell fragments circulating in the blood.
- U.S. intelligence analysis of patterns of infectious diseases and impacts : The United States intelligence community model for the spread and world impact of infectious disease
- U.S. intelligence and global health : Analysis by the United States intelligence community, in conjunction with more general health organizations, relating to issues of human survival from health-related issues
- Virus classification : Naming and placing viruses into a taxonomic system.