Nipah virus/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Nipah virus, or pages that link to Nipah virus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nipah virus. Needs checking by a human.
- CDC Bioterrorism Agents-Disease list : Add brief definition or description
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Hendra virus : Paramyxovirus in the genus Henipavirus, related to Nipah virus, that is transmitted from bats and is zoonotic causing a highly fatal but rare infection in humans.
- Overlap agent : A microbe or toxin that must be monitored for hazards both to people and agriculture
- Select Agent Program : Pathogens or biological toxins which have been declared by the US Department of Health and Human Services or by the US Department of Agriculture to have the potential to pose a severe threat to public health and safety.
- U.S. intelligence analysis of patterns of infectious diseases and impacts : The United States intelligence community model for the spread and world impact of infectious disease
- U.S. intelligence and global health : Analysis by the United States intelligence community, in conjunction with more general health organizations, relating to issues of human survival from health-related issues