Clausius-Mossotti relation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Clausius-Mossotti relation, or pages that link to Clausius-Mossotti relation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Clausius-Mossotti relation. Needs checking by a human.
- Electric constant : A physical constant in the International System of Units (SI) relating capacitance to area in classical vacuum with an exact value ε0 = 107/(4πc02) F/m, c0 being the defined value for the speed of light in classical vacuum in the SI units.
- Electric displacement : a vector field D in a dielectric; D is proportional to the outer electric field E.
- Electric field : force acting on an electric charge—a vector field.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Lorentz-Lorenz relation : An equation describing the relation between the density and index of refraction of a dielectric.
- Polarizability : The ease by which a charge-distribution polarizes; describes the amount of charge separation caused by an electric field.