Clausius-Clapeyron relation/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Clausius-Clapeyron relation, or pages that link to Clausius-Clapeyron relation or to this page or whose text .
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems
- Chemical engineering : a branch of engineering that uses chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems involving fuel, drugs, food, and many other products
- Antoine equation : A mathematical expression (derived from the Clausius-Clapeyron equation) of the relation between the vapor pressure and the temperature of pure substances.
- Benoît Paul Émile Clapeyron : Add brief definition or description
- Boiling point : The temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid equals the external environmental pressure surrounding the liquid and the liquid initiates boiling.
- Rudolph Clausius : Add brief definition or description
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Heat : A form of energy that flows spontaneously from hotter to colder bodies that are in thermal contact.
- Heat of vaporization : The amount of thermal energy required to convert a quantity of liquid into a vapor.
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.