Bell's Palsy/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bell's Palsy, or pages that link to Bell's Palsy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bell's Palsy. Needs checking by a human.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Herpes simplex virus : One of the herpes, DNA viruses that are important in causing human disease.
- Herpes zoster : Herpes virus that is responsible for chicken pox, which results in a painful blistery red rash that is confined to one side of the body.
- Number needed to treat : Epidemiological measure that indicates how many patients would require treatment with a form of medication to reduce the expected number of cases of a defined endpoint by one.