Agouti related peptide/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Agouti related peptide, or pages that link to Agouti related peptide or to this page or whose text .
- Arcuate nucleus : An aggregation of neurons in the mediobasal hypothalamus with important roles in appetite regulation and in the control of growth hormone secretion and prolactin secretion.
- Appetite : The desire to eat food, experienced as hunger, and in mammals controlled by neural circuits in the hypothalamus.
- Melanocortins and appetite : The regulation of food intake through neuropeptides related to adrenocorticotropic hormone.
- Hypothalamus : A part of the mammalian brain located below the thalamus, forming the major portion of the ventral region of the diencephalon.
- Neuropeptide : Peptides released by neurons as intercellular messengers.