Aging (biology)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Aging (biology), or pages that link to Aging (biology) or to this page or whose text .
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from non-living systems.
- Time : A fundamental quantity in physics - that what differs always between two inspections of the same system by the same observer.
- Gerontology : Biomedical, sociological and psychological study of aging.
- Age : The time an organism has been living after germination, hatching or birth, respectively.
- Birthday : Add brief definition or description
- Developmental biology : The study of how cells grow and interact to form an organism.
- Critical care : Health care provided to a critically ill patient during a medical emergency or crisis.
- Dementia : Progressive decline in two or more cognitive domains that is severe enough to interfere with the performance of everyday activities.
- Birth : In non-egg-laying animals, the moment in which the offspring leaves the body of the mother (in some species, for the first time) or, in very few cases, of the father.
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Demography : The study of the change in the size, density, distribution and composition of human populations over time.
- Longevity : Add brief definition or description