Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Wisconsin (U.S. state): a state in the upper midwest of the U.S..
- Wisconsin Idea: A United States Progressive Era phenomenon in which university scholars participate in the drafting of social legislation. Pioneered in Wisconsin but little tried elsewhere.
- Wisconsin Ultraviolet Photo-Polarimeter Experiment: One of three ultraviolet telescopes on the ASTRO-1 mission flown on the space shuttle Columbia during December, 1990.
- Wisconsin v. Yoder: 1972 U.S. Supreme Court decision in which it was held that the constitutional rights of the Amish, under the "free exercise of religion" clause, were violated by the state's compulsory school attendance law.
- University of Wisconsin–Madison: Add brief definition or description