William Lyon Mackenzie King/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to William Lyon Mackenzie King, or pages that link to William Lyon Mackenzie King or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/William Lyon Mackenzie King. Needs checking by a human.
- 24 Sussex Drive : The official residence of the Prime Minister of Canada.
- Canada, history : Add brief definition or description
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- David Lloyd George : British Prime Minister who played a major role in World War One and the Anglo-Irish War. Commonly known as the 'Welsh Wizard' by the press and electorate.
- Great Depression, Canada : The Great Depression as it affected Canada in the years between 1929 and 1939.
- John D. Rockefeller : American industrialist (1839-1937), financier and philanthropist who revolutionized the oil industry and philanthropy.
- Ottawa : Capital city of Canada, population 812,129.
- History of Quebec : The History of the area of North America originally known as New France and now known as Quebec.
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.
- World War II, Homefront : The non-military activities of the nations involved in World War II, including politics, society, culture and the economy.