William, Prince of Wales/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to William, Prince of Wales, or pages that link to William, Prince of Wales or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Monarchy of the United Kingdom
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge : Born 1982, wife of William, Prince of Wales, since April 2011.
- Prince George of Cambridge : Third in line to the United Kingdom throne; son of William, Duke of Cambridge, grandson of Charles, Prince of Wales and great-grandson of Elizabeth II (born 22nd July 2013).
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge : Fourth in line to the United Kingdom throne; daughter of William, Duke of Cambridge, granddaughter of Charles, Prince of Wales and great-granddaughter of Elizabeth II (born 2nd May 2015).
- Prince Louis of Cambridge : Add brief definition or description
- Charles, Prince of Wales : Born 1948; King of the United Kingdom since September 2022; eldest child of Elizabeth II and Philip, Duke of Edinburgh; formerly Prince of Wales.
- Diana, Princess of Wales : 1961–1997; first wife of Charles III when he was Prince of Wales; mother of William, Prince of Wales.
- Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex : Sixth in line to the United Kingdom throne, younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales and grandson of Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh; known as 'Harry'.
- Elizabeth II : 1926–2022; Queen of the United Kingdom (1952–2022). Mother of Charles III. Longest-reigning British monarch.
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh : (1921-2021) The husband of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.
- Government of the United Kingdom : Constitutional government where executive authority notionally lies with the monarch but is exercised in practice by his ministers, and is the collective name for these ministers.
- Monarchy : A form of government in which a single person, or monarch, is the head of state.