Urinary catheterization/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Urinary catheterization, or pages that link to Urinary catheterization or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Urinary catheterization. Needs checking by a human.
- Alfuzosin : A α1 receptor antagonist used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Cochrane Collaboration : Group of volunteers who review the effects of health care interventions tested in biomedical randomized controlled trials.
- Cross infection : Any infection which a patient contracts in a health-care institution.
- Cystitis : Inflammation of the urinary bladder, often resulting from a bacterial infection.
- Kidney : Organs in the dorsal region of the vertebrate abdominal cavity, functioning to maintain proper water and electrolyte balance, regulate acid-base concentration, and filter the blood of metabolic wastes, which are then excreted as urine.