Totally bounded set/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Totally bounded set, or pages that link to Totally bounded set or to this page or whose text .
- Metric space : Any topological space which has a metric defined on it.
- Compactness axioms : Properties of a toplogical space related to compactness.
- Closed set : In geometry and topology, a set that contains its boundary; the complement of an open set.
- Compact space : A toplogical space for which every covering with open sets has a finite subcovering.
- Open set : In geometry and topology, a set that does not contain any of its boundary points.
- : A definition of dimension applicable to compact metric spaces.