Torsades de pointes/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Torsades de pointes, or pages that link to Torsades de pointes or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Torsades de pointes. Needs checking by a human.
- Clinical practice guideline : Document with the aim of guiding decisions and criteria regarding diagnosis, management, and treatment in specific areas of healthcare.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- French words in English : French words and phrases in English, including a catalog.
- Magnesium : The metallic element that has atomic number 12 and belongs to alkaline earth metal group.
- Methadone : Synthetic, relatively long-acting oral opioid analgesic, with actions similar to those of morphine and heroin.
- QT interval : In cardiology and the electrocardiogram, the time between the start of the Q wave and the end of the T wave.