Ted Kaczynski/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Ted Kaczynski, or pages that link to Ted Kaczynski or to this page or whose text .
- Anarchism : Doctrine that all forms of government are undesirable and should be abolished.
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Singularity (technology) : The term used in futurist circles to refer to the phenomenon and resulting effects of reaching a critical threshold of positive-feedback technological change.
- : (1948- ) Computer scientist and futurist, one of the major proponents of the concept of singularity
Extra-legal responses to the Industrial Revolution
- Earth First! : Add brief definition or description
- : One of a number of craftspeople in early 19th century England who engaged in acts of sabatoge against the introduction of industrial technology and machinery.
Other critical responses to the Industrial Revolution
- Amish : A Christian people centered mainly in the United States and noted for their rejection of much of modern culture and technology.
- Henry David Thoreau : (1817-62) New England transcendentalist philosopher, naturalist, and writer; one of key inspirations for the modern conservation movement.
- : Philosophical work by Martin Heidegger in which he considers how man might develop what he called a "free relationship" to technology.
- Primitivism : Add brief definition or description