< TbilisiJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tbilisi. Needs checking by a human.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Dmanisi (paleoanthropology) : An archeological site in the Republic of Georgia in which hominid remains and tools have been found dating from about 1.8 to 1.2 million years ago during the Early Age of the Pleistocene Epoch.
- Félix d'Hérelle : (1873 – 1949) - A French-Canadian bacteriologist, and the discoverer of bacteriophages.
- Georgia (country) : A country in the Caucasus to the southeast of Continental Europe and at the east coast of the Black Sea.
- Sergey Yulevich Witte : (June 9, 1849 – March 13, 1945) The first constitutional Prime Minister of Tsarist Russia.
- Soviet Union : A Communist state, which took over the Russian Empire, after the Russian Revolution of 1917 that existed from 1922 to 1991; the major part now extant as the Russian Federation
- Tigran Petrosian : Armenian / Soviet chess player (1929-84) who was noted for his stubborn defensive playing style; world champion 1963-69.
- Zaza Pachulia : A former professional basketball player from Georgia (country) who was active in the National Basketball Association (NBA) from 2003 to 2019