Slater determinant/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Slater determinant, or pages that link to Slater determinant or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Slater determinant. Needs checking by a human.
- Angular momentum (quantum) : A vector operator of which the three components have well-defined commutation relations.
- Antisymmetrizer : operator that projects onto an antisymmetric subspace of a tensor product space of identical linear spaces;
- Electron shell : A group of electron orbitals that share the same principal quantum number (n).
- Molecular orbital theory : Deals with definition and computation of molecular orbitals.
- Moller-Plesset : A quantumchemical post-Hartree-Fock method for the calculation of electronic correlation energies.
- Quantum chemistry : A branch of theoretical chemistry, which applies quantum mechanics and quantum field theory to address issues and problems in chemistry.
- Russell-Saunders coupling : A coupling scheme of electronic spin- and orbital-angular momenta in atomic spectroscopy.
- Symmetrizer : A linear operator that makes a wave function of N identical bosons symmetric under the exchange of the coordinates of any pair of bosons.
- Wigner D-matrix : matrix in an irreducible representation of the groups SU(2) and SO(3); quantum mechanical symmetric top eigenfunctions.