Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Shamanism, or pages that link to Shamanism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Shamanism. Needs checking by a human.
- Hallucinogen : General group of pharmacological agents classed as psychoactive drugs, which can cause subjective changes in perception, thought, emotion and consciousness.
- Indigenous knowledge system : Set of knowledge, skills and technologies existing and developed around specific conditions of indigenous populations and communities.
- Japanese dolls : (人形 ningyoo or 雛 hina) traditional and modern dolls in Japan.
- Psychotherapy : An intervention or insight technique that relies on communication between a therapist and a client(s) to address specific forms of diagnosable mental illness, or everyday problems
- Spiritual therapies : Mystical, religious or spiritual practices performed for health benefit.
- Sympathetic magic : The cultural concept that a symbol, or small aspect, of a more powerful entity can, as desired by the user, invoke or compel that entity