Root of unity/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Root of unity, or pages that link to Root of unity or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Root of unity. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number field : A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory.
- Algebraic number : A complex number that is a root of a polynomial with rational coefficients.
- Cyclotomic field : An algebraic number field generated over the rational numbers by roots of unity.
- Cyclotomic polynomial : A polynomial whose roots are primitive roots of unity.
- Dirichlet character : A group homomorphism on the multiplicative group in modular arithmetic extended to a multiplicative function on the positive integers.
- Place (disambiguation) : Multiple uses and connotations of the term.
- Quadratic field : A field which is an extension of its prime field of degree two.