Registered Jack/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Supreme Court of the United States of America : Add brief definition or description
- Telecommunications regulation : Add brief definition or description
- Public Switched Telephone Network : Network of the world's public circuit-switched telephone systems, the is now almost entirely digital and includes mobile as well as fixed telephones.
- RJ11 : A 4-pin connector of the Registered Jack family, normally used with twisted-pair copper wire, which is the industry standard for 1- or 2-line analog (Plain Old Telephone Service) telephone connections; it will mate with the center of an RJ45 connector
- RJ12 : Add brief definition or description
- RJ45 : An 8-pin connector of the Registered Jack family, normally used with twisted-pair copper wire, which is the industry standard for local area network cable connections and many other electronic applications
- RJ48 : Add brief definition or description
- Form factor : Physical size of a device including linear dimensions, mounting and connector standards, and other parameters that categorize the item as belonging to a mechanically compatible family.
- Wire and cable : Two related concepts; the first being a single metallic strand or perhaps interwoven thin strands that act as a single large strand, the second being an assembly of metallic strands, sometimes mixed with other mechanically compatible structures, such as fiber optics and strength members
- Structured wiring : Add brief definition or description