Rational function/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Rational function, or pages that link to Rational function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rational function. Needs checking by a human.
- Catalog of special functions : Add brief definition or description
- Elementary function : Mathematical functions built from a finite number of exponentials, logarithms, constants, one variable, and roots of equations through composition and combinations using the four elementary arithmetic operations (+ – × ÷).
- Entire function : is a function that is holomorphic in the whole complex plane.
- Field automorphism : An invertible function from a field onto itself which respects the field operations of addition and multiplication.
- Field extension : A field containing a given field as a subfield.
- Fraction (mathematics) : A concept used to convey a proportional relation between a part and the whole consisting of a numerator (an integer — the part) and a denominator (a natural number — the whole).
- Frobenius map : The p-th power map considered as acting on commutative algebras or fields of prime characteristic p.
- Gamma function : A mathematical function that extends the domain of factorials to non-integers.
- Normal distribution : a symmetrical bell-shaped probability distribution representing the frequency of random variations of a quantity from its mean.
- Polynomial : A formal expression obtained from constant numbers and one or indeterminates; the function defined by such a formula.
- Rational number : A number that can be expressed as a ratio of two integers.
- Trigonometric function : Function of an angle expressed as the ratio of two of the sides of a right triangle that contains that angle; the sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.