Quantum chromodynamics/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Quantum chromodynamics, or pages that link to Quantum chromodynamics or to this page or whose text .
- Standard Model : A mathematical theory that describes the weak, electromagnetic and strong interactions between leptons and quarks, the basic particles of particle physics.
- Quark : Any of a group of six elementary particles having electric charges of a magnitude one-third or two-thirds that of the electron, regarded as constituents of all hadrons.
- Hadron : A composite particle made up of quarks bound together by the strong force, such as a meson, proton, or a neutron.
- Lepton : A spin 1/2 elementary particle, such as an electron, muon or neutrino, that is not subject to the strong force.
- Nuclear force : The force holding assemblies of protons and neutrons together
- Weak force : One of the four fundamental forces.